French Cuisine

|
Here i present 3 course meal....................





Starter.... Whatever Whatever Fish Paste again -.-"


I dont know what is it called in French but i am sure you will be able to find this from the supermarket called "Geant". Served cold.




Main Dish - Whatever Whatever bone and lamb shank look alike. Some kind of meat!




I need to get my teeth polished before i manage to chew this meat for proper digestion. I took Long long time to finish up this dish. I would rate 3/5. Presentation is excellent but the taste is so so..... The one i had in Melbourne is still the best muahahahaha. :D



Dessert - Cerise Sorbet. Some Sour Sour berry taste alike shaved iced ball. The one sticking on the plate surface is sliced pineapple. Less than 0.2 mm i believe.


This dessert is fantastic. I love sour dessert especially after a heavy meal. I will just dozed off in 30 minutes time.. Oh, before that 20 minutes soaking in bath tub pls :)


Rawrrrr......

:D

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Cerise sorbet looks delicious. It usually takes time to finish all those courses.

Cathy
French course