Thank You

|
I was in extremely bad mood last week. Feeling depress, lost, moody, and lonely. Nothing in my mind. Its filled with worries, troubles, frustration, and nightmares. Every minute feels like an hour. I wanted to post some entry to the page but my mind tells me otherwise.

Recently, i downloaded MapleStory Version.62. The file size is about 1024MB. Oh yes, based on the godly download speed that i am having, it will probably take 4 hours. But sometimes, for me to download a file which is 99MB it takes me 3 hours. Ridiculous. Well, back to MapleStory, this is probably one of the few online game that i have spend years playing. I have so much commitment and it is addictive. Until the level that i should just choose to give up. Its too time consuming.

Every hour will earn you about 1 %. Which means i need 100 hours concentration to gain one pathetic level.

So i choose alternative, (Shortcut) Private server. Everything works just fine with alot of command which is not available in the commercial version. Its very entertaining. Most important is that i feel very much better after spending hours in the game. The graphic is so colourful that just colours my life.



Whatever colour you are looking for, You name it, they have it!
(Screenshot taken when they are having in game wedding ceremony)

This is probably one of the method i used over the years to overcome whatever difficulties that i have face outside the reality world. Harsh ones. Life is never an easy way. Some will take years to discover themself.

Alright, the title should be Thank You. and Not MapleStory!

I would like to say thank you to all my friends that drop by reading my post entry that comes very much delay. Most of the time, the events is months behind. I believe if you are reading my blog is because you care about me. You wanted to know more about me. Tell me if i'm wrong :S I appreaciate this alot. And this helps pretty much in building up the confidence level that have drop till Zero Nil. At least i know i still have you with me. One of the best way to learn about myself is through friends' eyes. They are like mirror that reflect back the good and bad traits.

(I will try to update more content and more frequent, i have no idea what keeps me going. All i know is I have to spend alot of time searching for pictures and recall back the events to put in as the content.)

Happy and sad, good and bad, day and night, young and old. There is always two side.
There are time to be sad, there are time to be happy. Know your limit and live your life to the fullest. Don't regret what you have choosen earlier. Move on with your life each day. Face the challenge that with courage and determination.

I'll tahan!!

Thank you for your support :(


0 comments: