Another French Cuisine

|
I do not know exactly how much does it cost to have French Cuisine back here in Malaysia. Also, i can't think of any place serving such kind of food. The portion looks pretty small, which is usually quarter of the plate size. hehe. It could be because of the weather, i feel so sleepy after the dinner. Part of the reason is because i can't sleep well when someone snore beside me. If i could i will just get a plastic bag and cover up the face. Oh well, in order to survive I goota be cruel. Sometimes. -.-"


Dinner time is always 8 pm. It will take at least 40 minutes.


Garden Salad with Cheese

Omg, i hate the cheese. It taste horrible. I am not the person who likes cheese. It just taste so weird. Unacceptable. What happen was i put aside all the tiny tiny cubicle cheese. and finish up the vegetable. The salad is awesome but the cheese spoil everything!

Once again the presentation is always perfect!


Grilled Fish (White Fish) with Tomato and Mashed Potatoes


The fish is a lil bit creamy taste. The gravy is uh... The grilled tomato is ;O and the mashed potato is just alright.. hehe.

This main dish is absolutely fantastic. In fact, all the meals that i had in the hotel restaurant taste really good. There is no repetition for the whole duration of two weeks. We have got pre-arranged menu. If only i could read the menu i can select for myself. But its alright, they are doing good job.

Very nice environment. I just love cold weather.



Tiramissssu

I suppose this is called Tiramisu. Authentic. Its all about cream and biscuit soaked in the alcohol solution. Plus cocoa powder right on top. Not forget about the caramel as the final presentation. Faint.....


It was indeed the best travelling experience i had in my life. A country that i never thought i have a chance to go. For all this, it comes back with a very big price. But its all worth it. I must keep remind myself.

I'll make it thru.....

There is ups and down in life. Life is like a ride of roller coaster.

Glad that i have friends around listening to me when my confidence level drop till zero. Its extremely difficult to climb up each time when i fall. But whenever i will be able to make it thru. I will feel so proud of it. I did not give up on myself. I work it out somehow and i always believe. When the time is right. There is no DEAD END. There is always a choice between left and right. Its your decision to choose the destination. Perhaps one of the way will lead to dead end. I hope my journey will not stop Just here.

I am feeling much better after so much battle recently. Glad its over. Back into track and shall keep the ball rolling.

:D

Ciaoz

0 comments: