Pata Pata Pata Pon (Add On)

|
I am currently indulge in Patapon 2 game.. I can't seems to stay away from my psp. :(

I don't seems to have time to update blog. I Will do it as soon as possible...

Currently hitting 40 hours of playing and yet have not completed yet....

Sigh.....

Busy Week Ahead...

__________________________________________________________________

Let me go thru the game briefly... (Patapon 2)

First of all, it is in Japanese Version. Release on the 29th of November 2008. For those who have not tried Patapon 1, I would advice to finish that before Proceed with Patapon 2 Or wait for the US version to be release somewhere around Feb 2009.


Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon

I have waited so long since the completion of Patapon 1. Now Version 2 has double the content and Quadruple the Excitement. I find it very amazing that this game actually capture my attention for long hours. Most of the game concept in PSP is to unlock certain level when you manage to get thru by fighting boss or complete a mission. This is not exceptional. :D


Level Selection Page

I been searching so long for the guide and walktrough over the internet but because the game is too new, nobody have come up with a proper guide yet. Making my life more miserable. I encounter this level that i spend hours trying to defeat one pathetic Creature but still standing alive.. In the End i Quit the game And Mission Failed :( argh... -Pic Below-

This Immortal Pon

The boss fight is interesting as each Boss drop certain items that is required to build up the Patapon Team. Pictures below is an example of the boss avaiable. So Cool.


Weird Looking creature


Dragon Boss

Ugly Looking Monster

I have not reach that level because i am currently Stuck Puzzle over this stage. God knows how am i going to get thru this level.


My Pon Is in the Cage :(

My Patapon Boss is locked inside the cage and when i try to crash the Cage. What i get is MISSION FAILED.. Oh WTF. I tried this so many times... And even letting this cage move till the end Point still Mission Failed.

There is also this part where you will came across a Dessert and we have to quickly cast the RAIN Miracle so that it cools down the floor surface and i dont get burnt into BBQ Pon... HAhaha... Ehh really the Patapon will catch up in fire and Results in lost of team member.. (Suddenly)


The Map Turns Red And Hot..

Screen shot Picture Below is an example of the Patapon 2 Walktrough.


Ugly Bug

3 Immortal BUG that i tried so hard to get thru them. They Keep Summon More and More army. I DIDN'T know that i am not suppose to do anything until they finish talking. Results in Me Keep trying to defeat the Ugly bug for Hours.. And Waste long hours searching for the guide and finally its over.


Snow Weather is a New Addition to PATAPON 2



The 2 D Map is interesting. Different kind of Scenery. NOT that they can;t produce a better looking background with Excellent Graphics like In Final Fantasy 7. But this is the selling point of Patapon. It may looks silly and Childish. But when you actually start playing.. I dont know why but i just can't Stop.


This is what you will see at the end of the game. Very Beautiful Scenery. I remember Patapon 1, the view is about the Sun Rise or Sun Set. This time is the Rainbow view. :D


There is some awesome video at YouTube.com. You can actually search for the link by typing justln1984 into the Youtube bar at the left side of this page. And enjoy the video. Ok Some of you may think what crap is this. But this meant alot FUN for me OK...



2 comments:

X said...

Is it that addictive?? :O I have completed final fantasy twice on psp tehehehe!

Xin Wen said...

Yes, The game is simple yet difficult to get it thru.. Final Fantasy have good Graphics but the story line is complicated.. :D Repeating the same story again, i find it very annoying

p/s May i know who is (C)