Faints

|
I have so many things in mind and yet i couldn't find time to type it out. Results, i slowly forget what i wanted to write. I must keep this going. Even with a short entry of update.

I will be heading to Singapore later in the evening. Probably will spend about 3 nights there. I'm feeling lethargic that everything seems to come at the wrong time.

I was so tempted when my cousin call me up yesterday telling me she have got so much cash to spend at Australia ask me to get immediate flight over. This is almost impossible at this point of time. I don't know how many things i much sacrifice in future because of this job. But i seriously hope that i wont lose much but Rather gain more things from this job. I am currently quite happy with the situation. And i never classify any job as an IDEAL job. Each and every sector/position/job have their own responsibility. If it too heavy to carry, we might find it very difficult and live with fear. If the responsibility is manageable, then there is no reason to complain. Everyone need to a job to filled up their time or work for living.
In the end, she message me and said she can't extend. I have no idea what is the reason. But they all will be coming back by today. My cousin who graduated will be back here by 28th of December. I have not plan my Christmas Holiday yet. But i am still looking for place to go for next week.

END of the year, company being generous by giving half day off. But having no plans ahead is just miserable. Keep asking, where should i go ar? DO you have any idea where to go? OMG Christmas, where to celebrate? Nothing in my mind and i afraid i will end up staying at home. I can't just waste my Long break. I have about 5 and half day including all the public holiday.

This coming trip to Singapore will give me a chance to celebrate Early Christmas over there. I will be taking lots of photos from Orchard Road and the Shopping center. So excited, but this is also for work purpose/ i will be on duty. The time i have over there is pretty limited. Hope that i will be able to have my Lonely Christmas Celebration there. DOT!

I wanted to Shop. But i shall save my money for next month trip. I just have to get used to spending on currencies that is much stronger than what i earn. Singapore and Australia for example. Everything seems to be so cheap when you buy things at country that have weaker currencies. Thailand and Bandung for example. This is life. To balance up the equation. Don't travel anywhere and spend in your own country. :S Life Sux.

My colleague once told me that if he one day become a millionaire then he will establish an Old Folks Home. My jaw almost drop on the floor. He been counting every single cents. I Seriously doubt his counting ability. Have you every heard of the phrase ( Indian Counting the Grapes? ) Well, that simply means, no matter what that person count, the account just don't seems to be correct. I think it could be the reason that grapes and Indian both have similiarity. They are both black :S thats why they kind of camouflage and lost count in the middle... Hahahahahh

...................................................................................................................................................


Yesterday i went back to my ex-house. Apartment that i stay 17 years ago. This is the place where i wouldn't want to be for the rest of my life. Some people just dont seems to have the luxury. Its fated that they have to struggle throughout their life for living. With so much responsibility on hand. The stress is there. This leads to health problem. (Again strong education can actually get you out from this) Trust me, this is the world, the Reality! I pity them, but life is still life. Dont have too much expectation, you will be happier thinking/living that way.

Interesting is that i saw they have their own recipy in making house wine. Simple ingredient. LEMON, GRAPES (black one), and SUGAR CUBE. Placed it layer by later alternatively. Keep it sealed up in a glass bottle. I think the fruits will ferment and give rise to what we call it WINE. I dont know how the mechanism actually works. All ingredient have to be placed inside the bottle Clean and Dry. Cannot have a single drop of water. Otherwise you will end up eating/drinking moles. I shall experiement my own fruit wine soon. We shall see what it will turn up to be.

I am tired/exhausted.

No picture for this post. reluctant to search for any related photos. I am going to continue my patapon journey now.....


Pata Pata Pata Pon.......

Bless me during the Sg trip.

0 comments: