Disappoint

|
I consider myself to be a very lucky person. Infact people around me will think that i am lucky enough to have everything provided to me wherever i go. Luck comes and go. You cannot judge happiness from the surface. A person may have everything yet not feeling happy with their life. I am one of them. My boss once asked me, What is your dream? What do you want to be? I am puzzled and i can't seems to give an answer. I can't be telling him, i just want to travel around the world and have lots of freedom. A month later, yes i realised that the job indeed gives me lots of freedom that i might sometimes abuse it. :S Also travelling (not around the world) but at least a chance to explore. On schedule, i will be travelling to sg, kuantan, jb, france for training and work purpose. Something that i never thought of.


Bonsai


I can conclude that i have got a "good" job. Why i say so, is because at this point of time, i get paid for doing nothing! Isn't this is the job where everyone is looking for? hahah... Yes i do have very supportive parents that provide me with everything that i need up to this point of time. But eventually they will start to let go knowing that i am more financial independant. They will just get for me the things that i request for previously. As for now, i have to work it out myself.

In just a short period of 2 years. I worked for 11 months and i changed 4 jobs in total. WoW. How far can a person go without aim, dream, and objective. The answer is no where! I remember i choose to start working because i am sick of studying. And for the entire life i have not work at all. Not even part time. So before that, whatever things that i need i will have to ask for it. But as time pass, these wishlist is no longer fulfilled therefore its time for me to search for jobs. For the duration of 6 months, i have got a new handphone and camera. That is pretty much all what i need at that point of time. Being a first job i didn't know that it is much tougher than what i thought. I have to work night shift from 11 pm to 7 am and i agree with such terms. WTF. Irregular time table enable me to search for a new job. Going for interview during the weekday is so convenient :D Once my colleage ask me, how come so young have to come out and work? Yes in myself i am thinking, its just for experience sake. I just going to give myself 6 months and take this as internship for me. I can't be bothered about the pay. Undeniable that i have learnt alot of things from the first employer (The Job routine - Not the person). I took a long break right after the time that i have given myself, 6 months. So happen at this time, i have found another job. Without hestitation i decided to get rid of the night shift routine.



Tulip


Once employer interview ask question such as, Why did you make a switch knowing that the pay is lower than your first job? The fact that i never revealed is that during that time, i didn't bother much about the money. I can save 90% of my salary. So 1k or 2k does not make any difference to me. As long as i feel happy then i am fine with it. I work just to keep myself occupied at the same time learn up somethings. (Part of it is also because of the tuition fees that i have paid for the past 4 years). Yet until now i still couldn't afford to pay back the fees :S Forever in debt! Education definitely helps.

As what time title states has nothing to do with the story above, what i feel upset is because of siblings. I feel that its a shame for me to call this person as brother. And i refuse since i was 10 :S if i am not mistaken. I get so disappoint with the treatment that i get. I get so frustrated with the way an UNEDUCATED person speak. I need not mention what does that mean!!! I really don't get how to communicate with such person. Honestly speaking, our relationship is never consider as strong. Its always on the fighting side. I can never accept his attitude! Unreasonable. He doesn't seems to respect people.

I don't want to elaborate much in detail, i am feeling utterly disappointed with him all this while and never change. Always been a miserable life for me. For this reason, i tried so search for jobs away from home. But i failed, twice (2007,2008), history repeats. The first time perhaps is because of my financial status, not so stable. Second time is because of economy crisis. (I have got more interview and replies from job application during the first attempt where i do not have any job experience-fresh graduate- , the second time is completely silent, just like the dead city,dead market where my value does not exist) Sigh.......


Tomato


*Today i have meeting from 9 am till 6.30 pm. Came back home feeling exhausted. Yet people giving me so much trouble* WTF
*The picture is not very much related, but expert says that look at something green once in a while have soothing effect to the eyes* hope it helps :D

Tmw i will update on Brisbane (part2)

=)

0 comments: