What Happened?

|
There is a saying,

There are people who make things happen, There are people who see things happen, There is also a kind of person who ask WHAT HAPPENED?

Well, i just put myself in the condition that i really questioned What Happened? Or rather i was involve in a scenario that This question pop up in my mind, "What Happened?"

Two week back i was so proud that i was involve in a seminar/continuous Medical Education (CME) scientific meetings as I did make things happen. :D

Never know that two weeks later i am in the situation that see things happen and ask wad happened?

Normal routine, left home at about 8.00 am, the small little Kancil blocking the main gate and if i were to use the car parked in the car porch, i need to first remove the Kancil. With this i will be late for work. I have no choice but to pick on the car with a "P" sticker. (On personal note, It does make a lot difference to drive a car with and without such sticker) You try it and you will believe me!

Lots Lots of cars, with P license, nobody seems to give way even thou the signal is on for minutes. Until the point where i have no choice but to turn out the junction where 85 % of the cars/motors will cross the traffic light. Unfortunately, this morning i was trapped in the situation where the Traffic light is Blinking (GREEN), everyone was like accelerating to the max hope that they will be able to cross the junction. (IGNORING MY SIGNAL LIGHT) So remember ORANGE Light is more important sometimes, otherwise somehow will end up trapped below the car. (Talking about motorcyclist) WHEN PEOPLE PUT SIGNAL THEN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. AND NOT BANG TO THE CAR THAT BLOCKING YOUR WAY THUS BLAME ON OTHERS.

I remember what he said. YOU TAK TAHU PANDU KERETA KE? AWAK INI "P" LICENSE TAK TAHU PANDU KERETA KE? In my mind, if i do not know how to drive, you wont be standing here talking to me. I remember very clearly the moment where he was trapped below my car bumper struggling trying to get out from the motor. ( HE should be thankful that i did not accelerate further, where my instinct tells me to ) Geez..

I always have the thought of getting rid of all this motorcyclist. Like completely! That is nearly impossible :) So forget about it. Great effort starts with first step.

When he manage to stand up and he was like a mad cow approaching me asking me to get out of the car. Like those Ah Long Chasing for the payment. What i did was, sitting in the car intact, listening to the music and ask WHAT HAPPENED? SO HOW?

I Tak Tahu.

He start calling the whole world like the Head of a GENG likdat. This reminds me of the fighting session during my high school. Just to recap what happened during my high school (I was a prefect and taking care of this bunch of idiots is part of our duty. We have to make sure that they don't come in a group and start a fighting session. Apparently, this is how these group of people showing their capability among others. Somehow they are afraid of people wearing green colour uniform) :D

Of course i must not face this alone, i start calling my colleague inform the whole world that i was involved in an accident and HELP??? My Bro @ Superman came 15 minutes later for a round of discussion. Well, that doesn't seems to help much. The lady claim to be the motorcyclist superior insisted to lodge for a police report. I was so excited but the first question i asked was, Where is the police station? I don't know how to go?

10 minutes searching around and finally we have got a parking across the streets. FORGET THAT WE HAVE TO PUT PARKING TICKET. That claim my first summon of the day. BLOODY HELL.

Ok now let me explain in details what happen in the Police station.

1) You must fill in the form of your particular that you can easily find it in your IC/Driving License.

2) Of course Don't forget about your vehicle number plate.

3) Next time when you lodge a report. Remember the other vehicle number plate as well. It sounds very stupid if you were to report police if you crash into a tree/divider/lamp post. ( First you have to pay for summon, second you have to pay for the damage u have done, Third you have to repair your car and unfortunately this again involves Money)

I don't know if this is against any rules or regulation. :S
(On Personal note, IF MONEY CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM THEN ITS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL)

4) Next, the officer will help you to fill in all the details and then he will direct you to the computer where you can key in your report. They have the template that covers the very minor incident. (Human Error Case) Perfectly structured sentence that you will only required to fill in the blank (Details like which road it occurs and wad time and what was the damage)

5) Having done that, the officer will print out the report and sign off and re-direct the victim to a Sarjan where they issue a summon.

6) For this they only deal 1 to 1. Only those involve will be called in and discuss about the condition and understand about the situation.

7) With all my heart i was trying to protect myself telling them it was not my fault :S (Well in this case, i would say NOBODY's Fault. Its the unlucky one will be injured. Ohh my car was injured - insurance company will be the victim then)

8) Since the very first moment i never admit it was my fault.
( I was thinking in the car, If the motorcyclist trying to commit suicide and unfortunately it has to be my car, then how does this go about? ) Puzzled. I bet i will first get summon, this way the police station will secure at least bundle of money first. Otherwise its not worth their effort going through the tedious documentation process.

9) And then the motorcyclist went for a medical check up, X RAY SUMMORE :D FUYOH~

10) We left the police station.

11) I ASKED MYSELF AGAIN, WHAT HAPPENED?

(At first as we have discuss we will pay for the motor damage and the medical bill we will cover. But now it seems that i did not get immediate summon from the police station and still pending result? Like taking SPM and PMR, or probably i would use the word Interview. Pending confirmation. Need to wait several weeks or months before the results is out.)

CASE Hanging Half Way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was about to faint, heading back to the office to settle some pending issues.
It was rather rush and tiring. But manage to get things solved before i left.

Later in the afternoon, i send the car to my bro's Shop to get it Fix.
Alah, just move slightly the Mudguard. Just before i manage to take pictures, he have already fix it. the dent is about 8 CM in diameter. Paint remain intact. And small dent.

30 minutes. Problem Solve.

Left the workshop back home.

Explaining what happened to my parents and somehow it is not that convincing and in the end all sounds like as if it was all my fault. Upset.

The journey does not stop here. Tomorrow will face the traffic with bigger and better car. If motor come crash again i make sure i accelerate faster.

I was telling my colleague, if the head is right at the bottom of the tyre, it will just burst like a watermelon in matter of second. (Type to drop a water melon from your waist height, see wad happened)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back home looking at COCO jumping up and down. Somehow the feeling is good and after all nothing matters.





Coco is now 6 months :D




She's too fat.

I am back home and its all over.

WHAT A DAY!!!

--

0 comments: