FREAKY

|
I have no choice but to travel down to places where nobody would step in. WHoo Haa. H1N1 was localized only at two places in Malaysia. Unfortunately, i will have to step in HKL for meetings to get things solve.

I have no idea what was the actual case of H1N1 currently in Malaysia. The last time i read from newspaper, they did mentioned increment of 400% since the first case months ago. Wow. Seems like growing exponentially.

I was in HKL moment ago together with the a staff from the hospital. Somehow, revealed that 1 person have died from this infection so far. Very proud telling me that she have got the antibiotic injection exclusively for the Hospital Staff. Oh Damn! I need one as well. Or i will have high possibility to be the next victim.

Bosses just came back from States telling me that they are fine after the 1 week quarantine period. Shees, meeting up with them soon. 3 days time?

On top of that, i ask how late does "he" work up to. She answered " 7 or 8 if not so busy, well sometimes 11 pm "

Then ada Hantu! -.- I heard of so many cases and never thought that it actually happened. To add on, the "hantu" sits on the chair and we not suppose to disturb them. The person work till late night and be so violent with them, will get punishment. True enough, the next week, "he" got fever for a week. Cannot heal at all. "He" is a doctor btw. Wtf Wtf. All my Bulu Roma actually stand up at that moment. But she clarify that already invite the "bomoh" so solve the problem.

Also If you have no choice but have to step into the toilet, remember to say things like Excuse me, Excuse me! You do your business, i do my business. (That's if they understand English) Otherwise, translate into whatever language applicable. This might help you out from trouble. Remember, grandmother story can be true after all.
Just because it does not happen to you, It does not mean that this thing does not exist. She said, they have one staff that can actually see the person sitting down on the chair with the Blood smeared all over the mouth. The teeth looks like the devil type. Just like what you could imagine. Swt.Swt.Swt -.-"

Last but not least, she said once in a while, THEY WILL COME BACK. OMG OMG!!!!

She asked me whether i scared or not? DOH OBVIOUSLY!!

Now the place is just getting more freaky and scary. Thou during the day time the "hantu" does not exist but this reminds me of the "Genting Haunted Room" story. - If you have came across any. It could be true after all.

I think i should reconsider to take some days off to avoid such confrontation with the "air Borne" viruses. Crap.


Too Few post on June. Was too occupied with the work in the office and was planning to put on some post with pictures on holiday to Pulau Jaia. Somewhere southern Johore. But to complete the entire post will takes about 2-3 hours. Drag on and Drag on.. Well... I will try my best to put up few more before closing of the month JUNE.

Pai Seh :(

0 comments: