Feng Shui

|
Before i conclude the month of July... The Busiest Month ever in working point of view....

I shall include one more post.... Just some random thoughts...

My colleague once told me, where to find a job where you need not do anything and you get paid. Due to the boringness, i came out with an idea of getting a new pet. There comes COCO, months later here comes a new aquarium. Wads next?

I never thought that having this aquarium in the office will somehow affect the mood during working hour as well. When I have nothing to do, well at least now i can just stare at the aquarium.

I got this 8 miniature fish which doesn't seems to fill up the entire space of the aquarium... Therefore, the next day, i went out to the aquarium pet shop and bought 2 Gold Fish. Bloated Stomach Mini Gold Fish. Unfortunately, i forget to take some photo shoot. I hope they can survive until next Monday :( wtf


It seems like when i switch on the motor, the fishes struggling to stay in one position. If i don't switch on the motor, fishes will die lack of oxygen. Dilemma.. haih...





This squeaky toy (Frog) initially i bought it for Coco. But when my mind is tired, its good to look at green colour. Just a gentle squeeze on the frog will create very harmonious environment :D Someone will just burst out into laughter. hahahah... Try out.




I have no idea what species this fish belongs to. I was told in cantonese it is pronounce as *Tin Kwong Yu* Direct translation it means Electric Light Fish. Glamour. But then the survival skill still lose to cockroach. The next day, already have one died. Surprisingly, the dead fish doesn't float. One down, Left 7 to go.

This will be the first weekend, beginning of the month, i hope they can survive at least few more weeks or months.





The fishes glow in the dark. Perhaps that is how the name was derived from.... Electric -.-"



When i decided to get this fish, i was telling my colleague that if the fishes died, i can just buy more as replacement. She commented, you expecting the fish to die before you bring it back to the office? In my mind thinking, fish die easily. They are so vulnerable and die easily. I can always get replacement. It will only cost about Rm 1. Thats it! But when the fish really die, i got abit frustrated also. But can't help it. Goota fins some place to buried the fish. Probably the dustbin. (AT least Don't just Throw into the Toilet Bowl) -.-" Respect abit k... Ops... i left the dead fish on my table.. after 2 days ceremony i shall wrap it up and place into the dustbin -.-"





I have no idea which one, but one of them is dead. Thought that initially have 8. Wah nice number for fengshui.. Never thought that one day later become 7.. I hope the fish don't float on Monday with the addition of 2 small gold fish.




When the fish died, we try to investigate and find out the reason why the fish die.
1) The motor is too strong and makes it very difficult for them to move around.
2) I feed too little? unlikely, because i feed twice.....
3) Lack of space and run out of oxygen? No the motor is moving.
4) The fish is too old? Its too small to be consider as OLD


I shall just change my mind and get a bunch of Guppy Fish. Thats my next plan when all of them died. :(


Aiks...

1 comments:

X said...

It is called Neon Tetras :D I used to keep them and yes, they die easily...