Help SOS

|
I need some advice....
I have no idea how old is this creature!
I have no idea when will the biting behavior get solved!
Coco just annoyed me.

Guess what happened?

I left a toilet paper (1 roll) in her room unintentionally. The next moment i went in the room Omg disaster happen. Half of the toilet paper got bombed. From one roll becomes a mess in the whole room. Wtf. She will bite and pull the toilet roll like nobody business. I think the initial thought to bring coco to the dentist is a wise choice. Then i just feed with milk powder or porridge will do. Argh..... (second thought - it might not work cuz in the end i will have to clean even more mess. Um... like diarrea kind of thing)



She likes to sit on my lap. She will jump and scratch just to get on my lap. Gosh.



I seriously have no idea why when i walk, she will try to conquer my toe. Sometimes it hurts. Damn it. And once i stop become a tree. She happily stand beside me like a tree as well.. Huh.. What is she trying to prove? Is she that hungry that i starve her day and night. I have said thousand times of NO but it doesn't seems to understand.

When i teach to SIT, COME, HAND, DOWN, UP.... alll seems to work.

Any guidance how to teach not to bite.. I think last resolution will be getting some bitterguard and stuff it into her mouth when she ever bite. Or perhaps i get chili Padi from neighbour and add it into her dinner. make sure her mouth is swollen and dont anyhow bite things. Geezzzz.



I think if were to use the word Active to describe her is kind of Underestimate this creature.
We should use word like Hyper or Mad Dog. My mom once comment that this dog never walk. She use to run from living room to kitchen and from kitchen to living room when called. I should get the fitness machine to get her run like a hamster. Probably it works. Only when she is tired and was abot to sleep. That is the best time to play with her. Otherwise she will follow wherever your finger goes. Again this is so annoying. I need to use some rubber band to tie up her mouth i think.

Ahahahah Best joke of the day... Because she is so annoying, my mom took the clipper and clip it to her ears. She was like screaming there alone on the floor waiting for the clip to be taken away. Siting there with instant results. I think its because she get so depress because of that..




The ratio for the ears and the head is 1 to 1. Which means the ears is in equal size with the head. Looks somehow like an ET. or Alien??

Wtf....

:D

0 comments: