Ridiculous

|
Just wanna express my unsatisfactory with this unreasonable Voice Mail service. Dam*t

Godly Expensive

For those who carry roaming line will always have the fear of answering phone call. Especially when you will have to pay for the bill. (on personal account)

I remember when i traveled with my cousin she just switch off the phone totally. And dump the phone straight into the hand bag. haha. Perhaps this idea is not that bad after all. Apart from reporting your safety back home. It is not necessary to answer or attempt to give missed call.

I'll show you why.

Three years back when i was using HOTLINK (prepaid system). The charges for international SMS from Australia is RM 2.50. I Check my balance before and after i sent the SMS. in just matter of second. Rm 2.50 gone!

Okay, for emergency case we will give our self excuse - Ai ya whatever la.

In the case of Postpaid- The sms charges is slightly cheaper. O well, Rm 1.00. For me its acceptable. Sometimes i can tell and explain more things thru SMS. (Outstation case)



I Seriously have no idea everytime i made a miss call, and pretty sure the other party have not answer the call and WILL BE CHARGED RM2.76 for 1 second call.

YOU TELL ME WHAT CAN YOU COMMUNICATE in ONE SECOND OVER THE PHONE??

WTF.

If i have an option i would choose to change the telecommunication company immediately.

God damnit.

-.-"

0 comments: