BurfDay @ Marche

|
First of all, i appreciate those who wish me at Facebook. I Have great time looking at those Birthday Wishes :)

You Make Me Smile :D

Over the years, i did not actually take the trouble to organize a party to celebrate Birthday. I am very thankful to those who willing to take few hours off their time to Sing a Birthday Song and have a dinner with me. Thank you so much :D

I remember those days where i have ELMO Jelly Cakes, celebrated Birthday at Monash Foyer. And last year i have great time at Neway :D It is simply fabulous.

This 3 jakun have not been to Marche before, and it was raining heavily. I suggested, why not eat at Marche. We have chosen the Potery area. I just like the environment that it has to offer. I have great time here.


Pottery

This is the fan that blows all the candle light. Save the hassle of blowing candle. heheh. Its far on top of the ceiling but its enough to get the light up candle blown off.


Casey, Lucy, Sarah



Casey, Lucy, Sarah


Casey, Lucy, Sarah

After all the trouble of collecting the food from the counter. We sat down and take a photo shot just before we start eating.



Pizza, Baked Potato, Chicken, Brocolli Soup, Pasta.

Honestly, they are not the best in the world. But still acceptable. Once in a while is alright.

Roasted Chicken with Mushroom Gravy / Black Pepper Gravy.

Brocolli Soup.

As good as it may sound. I dont really like the taste of the Mashed Brocolli. Owh..


Baked Potatoes.

I remember they have really good potatoes with the salsa sauce and bacon on top. But eating just the potato is tasteless.. More Sauce is needed.


Pizza

Well, I can't even lift up the Pizza. The crust layer is so fragile, and with the sauce and cheese. I will have to roll the pizza and put it in my mouth. Alternatively, use spoon to scoop the ingredient and leave the soggy bread at the bottom. Hmm....



Pasta.

I Prefer Carbonara more. Klang have one of the best carbonara that i have tried.


Shaved Potatoes *Fried* with Cheese.






Pizza


Pizza


Xin Wen and Lucy


Casey Act Cute o.O


Spontaneously


Hehe

Pottery


Birthday Wishes

I have got a bigger bear on the actual day. Will post up soon.

Courtesy of Lucy and friends.


Casey and Sarah


Choco Chips Cake


Xin Wen








Thank you :D











Year Of OX. O well, the number of candles tells the age.





Protect


Lovely

wow........


Make a Wish

Obviously its not for WORLD PEACE. -.-:


Wishes for.................................



Done


hahahahah



Cake Cutting Ceremony


Pose


There u Go~~~











Yay mission Accomplish :S

Blink Blink









The End

0 comments: