Exhausted

|
First time in my life driving up to Genting 9 o'clock at night and get back down to the ground 2 am. Reach home 3 am. Have to get up to work 7.30 am. Gosh!

Its fun but i can't walk in a straight line at this point of time. Like Drunk. Need to stay awake for the duration of 10 hours.

I really enjoy my weekend with a group of friend came from north (Ipoh) and south (Singapore). Mini gathering. I remember the last time I saw them was 5 months ago at Brisbane. Now they have finish with their studies and back here for good. (Searching for jobs and feel the working world/environment). *Harsh World* I will never say that study time is always the best, because i always have hard time memorising the nucleotide acid terms. It will be worst if it comes to genetics. I almost gave up! Then my fren was telling me, they have study so much about calculation, business, finance, accounts, in the end they just have to know subtract, addition, multiply and divide. As useless as the education may sound but trust me it will be usefull one day. You may not need everything you learn during the duration of course, but when the time comes, you will realise that what you need to do is what u have been through. Should feel glad ~ This is totally not applicable if you are trying to take up the challenge to work in the field not related to the whole duration of your studies. (Well sometimes it happens if you are desperate enough) - Do think twice before choosing the correct pathway. Once started, it is very difficult to turn back. Still possible but need to start from Zero again.

Okay, enough about studies.

I went to the major shopping complex and the decoration theme change from Christmas to Chinese New Year. From Green To Red/Pink. Its Lovely :D But sad thing is i won't be around during Chinese New Year. wtf. Others may think its a good time to leave home country during Chinese New Year. But this is not applicable to me! I am family orientated. Lumut Hometown is my priority. Unfortunately, the year of OX, i do not have a choice, i can't make it for family gathering back in my hometown.

I'll be away to Kota Bahru on Thursday and Friday. One night stay due to machine training. One after another, I enjoy my life so far. The manager keep asking me, Is this the job that you are looking for? Is this what you want? Until now 3rd month, i never give an answer YES. Never.


I seriously can't squeeze my time to upload the photo for last week outing. I'll try to do so... I am feeling lethargic. ZzZZzzZzZZzZ

I can feel that i am Floating... like Ghost!!

0 comments: