Away

|
For the first time in my life, I'll be leaving during Chinese New Year.

I'll be away until February 14th

Exactly 3 weeks from now...


I'll miss 1st day of New Year
I'll miss My cousin wedding Dinner
I'll miss my family
I'll miss family reunion dinner
I'll miss my bed
I'll miss the prayers
I'll miss Ang Pow collecting session
I'll miss the opportunity to visit friend's house
I'll miss all my friends back here
I'll miss Chap Goh Meh

:(

I'll gain a trip to europe
I'll gain 2 weeks FOC trip at france
I'll gain the knowledge that makes me more worthwhile and valuable
I'll gain more confident
I'll gain another eye-opening travel experience
I'll gain the golden key to empty my bank account. heheh.
I'll gain more friends and more network from the international training


:)


I know this three weeks journey will be very tiring. Hope it will be over with minimum problems.


Will be back with more content and pictures.

0 comments: