A Bomb During CNY

|
Happy Chinese New Year....

Home Sick... Haih..

My cousin will be busy with the preparation for wedding ceremony and the wedding dinner. I wont be able to attend the dinner :( Oh man this sux. Everyone is busy collecting ang pow and i am suffering here with the coldness. The only thing looks red is my hair and the building where Cezanne is located.



I would like to take this opportunity to wish them a blissful marriage and may your wish come true.



She is younger than me!! hehe my Cousin sis. I have no idea how long exactly they have been together. but i know its not easy to reach this state. Last time i meet them was in Singapore when i was searching for jobs. They went around taking wedding photos in studio. So busy with the preparationg years ahead.

Came to think about it, its also good that i don't attend such event. So people won't be asking when will it be your turn? Honestly speaking it wont be anytime soon. Probably another 10-15 years? hahahaha. Never know.


:D
Cheers

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I been asked for times... "Oh.. when is your turn? " Damn it...