Hair-Style

|


I seriously have no idea why does my hair grow so fast. I feel so irritated with the hair touching my eyes. So uncomfortable. Choosing a right place to get a haircut is very important! Otherwise it will turn out to be a disaster. I am not kidding!! Wait i will show you what it means :(




Woke up this morning, stay in front of the mirror and just hate the way i look. My hair will look very much like *sakai* every time i get up from bed. So i decided to get a haircut, heading straight to Kimarie first thing in the morning. (actually not that urgent, So happen that we have to send the car to repair and have our breakfast outside- So i asked for a haircut to be included in the plan ahahahah).


When i reach there, i was told that the *junior* have not reach yet. I was hungry and can't/doesn't want to wait any longer so i asked for *senior* cut. I always go for junior cut because i think they would rather listen to my instruction and cut as what i directed. Whereby those who think they are godly enough to be Senior, will anyhow cut without asking further. You will know what i mean.


So Short WTF. In just 15 minutes. Its all gone. Sobz





For your info, a junior cut+wash cost Rm 15 meanwhile Senior cut+wash cost Rm 25. Its only additional Rm 10, no big deal, but i would expect more from a senior. At least be more friendly and discuss more to understand customer expectation, especially first timer. Sigh.

Food is depleted, i am hungry, i remember i told her i wan both side to be short! and i want alil bit Spiky on top. Thats all. And i just sit there and see what she can do with my hair. Very disappointing :( Dotz

My Comments:

1) Wash hair for only 3 minute. I would consider this as express. Even i wash myself at home, it would take longer than she does. WTF :@

2) I hate Seriously hate Hairstylist that cut my hair when it is wet. And she does this. Before i realized, she already CUT 4 INCH shorter - just because i mentioned i want a lil bit spiky. HELO pls la.. even if you were to spike it, there is no need to cut it until like a durian Ok. I was stoned. Trying very hard to persuade myself. My hair grow very fast k. And i think this time will be able to last 2 months already before my next visit to a salon.

3) My hair colour is back to original. Totally Ori. So not used to it. And can't accept the fact that i will be having short hair for a month. I quickly ask for a ride to one utama to get hair colourant. I need to get my hair coloured.

Its not that i am not willing to pay for the hairstylist to do it. BUT i think , myself can do a better job. I certainly don't want to get my scalp contact with the hair colourant. So try to avoid that, but somehow hairstylist will put your hair into the steamer hoping that they will achieve more vibrant colour. WTF. Just use stronger hydrogen peroxide. It will help. Using a Steamer will only make you die faster. Probably from a Brain Tumor or something.


-Sad-sad-

I was thinking to choose between blonde or ruby red as Usual. Because i don't want my hair colour to be too obvious indoor. So red will give pretty dark shade when it is not expose to light. And after several washes the colour will fade and eventually turn into copper brown. Hehe, no matter what colour you have chosen, after 1 month of daily wash, it will turn yellowish brown OK. It works just the same for purple hair. So dont be stupid to colour your hair blue or green. They will probably last for a week the Most. :D









So i decided to pick on red. Once again. i Started my hair colour project as soon as i reach home. Hoping that i will be able to turn my hair to be more stylo and acceptable :(
But guess what........


It turns out to be like a Rambutan :( Sobz


No No, that picture taken 2 years ago. Huh it looks pretty much the same T_T


Yay My hair is no longer black :D



This is how it looks like as End product :D Well, its not that bad huh? ( Self-comfort -.-")


Next Post will be on Eating Out ......

0 comments: