Cousin @ Lumut

|

When i was in High school, my teacher used to taught me about Generation Gap. Of course during that time i didn't know the meaning of it. DOH.... Different exposure to the community, different education system, different AGE, different thinking, different thoughts, different background will eventually lead to the thing we call Generation Gap. Need not think so far away,consider in your own family, parents and children always have different opinion looking at the same situation, different point of view and different way to respond.

Recently we (me and my cousin) have a gathering back at my hometown and i realized when people grow older, the maturity level increase.Yes, i did not know that my cousin have lots of girlfriend at the age of 12. I was like :S wow. But then they know how to protect themselves saying that its friend only la. Huh....


Sam, Xw, Elvis

I suggest to look for Malay Laksa, and nobody know where to find. So we end up walk along the sea side to hunt for a stall selling Laksa. Its freakin hot, almost got a heat stroke (Heat stroke is a form of hyperthermia, an abnormally elevated body temperature with accompanying physical and neurological symptoms). I didn't have enough supply of water thus results in dehydration. Along the seaside i have to walk nearly 1 Kilometer. That is far enough to kill me. I wouldn't mind walking 25 Kilometer in shopping mall. But ask me to walk under the hot Sun.... FAINTS! hahah Thats me.. Yes yes.... i am a putera lilin.. Never stay outdoor before and will melt under the hot sun Ok.. :(


View from Lumut Garden



Under the shelter, the view from the sea side is just awesome. This is where i used to spend my leisure time swimming along the sea side searching for the small prawn. You probably have not seen small tiny baby prawn where the body is transparent and you could only spot them with the 2 black colour Dot, The Eyes. They appeared to be in a group, therefore with a net, you will be able to catch a lump sum of prawn that will later turn out to have a excellent tea time. *First mix the multi purpose flour with water and salt and combined evenly. Next, scoop a spoonful of the mixture to the hot oil. At the same time, grab a handful of fresh transparent prawn on top of the mixture and fried it. Results - Crispy Prawn Cracker? Heaven......... heheh (no picture - such event happen 15 years ago and history does not repeat even until now - unfortunately - Probably i think the prawn already extinct)


:D


Another creature that we will always look for is something call Horseshoe Crabs. Yes, to my best memory i remember i came across this weird looking creature in my Biology text book when i was in Pre-university level. (Monash University Foundation Year aka MUFY). Trying very best to recall what the creature call and i have a hard time searching thru the textbook with the thickness of 1250 pages. At least i found it!!! hehe.... Back to the Hoseshoe crabs, this creature is something that we hunt for, because when we BBQ the creature, the consumable which happen to be the egg in the body is best thing in the world. Yes, we set up a fire using the wood available along the seaside and put the horseshoe crab on top and grill it.. Mueahahah.... I bet you have never seen such creature in your life before. Wondering why i call this Horseshoe as a creature? The picture will tell you.... Hahah.. I don't know its a fish or a crab or what....?



Horseshoe crabs (Limulus polyphemus). This living fossil which has changed little in hundreds of millions of years, has survived from a rich diversity of chelicerates that once filled the seas. The horseshoe crab is common on the Atlantic and Gulf coast of the United States.



Together with my neighbourhood relative, we used to play around the *beach* 15 years back... Unfortunately, the beach i no longer a beach... Its now a garden beside the sea... No more beach, No more swimming in the sea. No more seafood catching. No more tennis ball smash. Hehehe..... What is it about the tennis ball smash? Its a game with group of people, a wide land available and the tennis ball... The principle/rules is easy, whoever get the tennis ball have the chance to throw as hard as possible to the person nearest to them... For the kiasu people, they will stand few kilometer away the tennis ball. Unfortunately, the wide is is pretty limited 15 years back... Therefore, everyone will be chasing after the tennis ball and its just so fun to hear the sound of the tennis ball hitting straight to the head. Dong.......Ouch..... heheh Dont practice this at home, it HURTS... But for now, everyone grown up, and grow apart. :(





I remember i saw something familiar like this at Sydney. Yes, Rushcutters Bay (Sydney). But this is more cheapskate version... But its nice to see this back at my hometown. This give me am idea of what to get in 10 years time.... I shall Own a Private Yatch park right there in 10 years time... So whenever i go back i can have a trip out to the sea. How nice :D Life is full of dream.. Doubt it will become true :S Emo Emo.....




This crocodile island is partly destroyed. :( Right at the front of the crocodile island is where the MFM Multi Purpose Flour factory located. This is also the place where a bomb that cost a life nearby the factory. I can't recall what have actually happen there but again from my best memory, someone die there because of the bomb. 70% of the body burned and that feller fell down into the sea or something.... Kesihan.... :S On the other end is where the Lumut Damai Laut 5 Star Hotel located... I have not been there but i was told its a very nice place... If i do have a chance i should drop by to see how great it is... And the sad case is the middle part where the crocodile arm is located... Currently got Bombed by irresponsible people and results in a severe damage. I have no idea why do they have to dig the stone from such a beautiful island.

p/s: I have not seen a single crocodile at my hometown. And Crocodile Island is named by me because of the appearance and nothing more than that. :D




Finally, we have found the place. Sweating. Just 30 minutes ago it is raining. But then Malaysia weather is just mad. The sun is right on top of your head but still can have water dropping from the sky. WTF..... Lucky thing i didnt fall sick. I realised that is so hard to look for blue blue sky in Malaysia. The sky is always filled with THICK white cloud.




Typical Malay ABC aka Ais Batu Campur. I dont get why they can leave things to be more natural. The Green-colou-fish-egg-look-alike sago is not very appealing. Small sago is green colour, BIG sago is yellow Colour... bigger than sago is the cherry, red in colour... The biggest is the ice-cream Brown colour.... wtf...Faints! My dad always tell me that food colouring kills. Glad i am still alive.



OMG... Laksa.... This is what i been looking for everytime i am back at Lumut. There are total of 5 stall and i have tried 3 stall. It cost only Rm 2.00 per portion/bowl. One thing i realised is that, this people dont know how to make business. They 100% know that its competitive to have the same identical item sold by each and every stall at same price. So their strategy is to promote with loud voice hoping that the customer will approach them.. Let me tell you, this doesn't work for me. I have tried each and every stall except the one that shout at us. Hahaha... My cousin was like arguing with them asking why can't you come over? So funny.... he decided not to order any food from that stall......

After our lunch went back home, and i was so bored so we started the fly catching game. There is a electric bat which is used to kill the fly or mosquito by electric shock. It works. But i'm just too noob :( with the slow response i manage to catch only 2 flies. But my cousin caught 10 over flies. I was told that i have to wait till the fly settle down and wash their hand on the floor, only then I can swing the bat to catch the fly. Hoping that the fly will get trapped in the electric net. Another point he mentioned to me is that we have to wait for the wind to blow... then the wing will go OOC.... Hahahah up to my understanding i only know what does it mean by OOR... Pathology lab will always give results out of range. But when wind blow, the wing will become out of control (OOC) only then I can swing the bat to trap the fly in the electric net. With this guidance, yes i manage to catch ONE fly.... hahahahahah Its so fun... You should try out....


Dotz....

0 comments: