All In a Day Work

|
On normal routine, it takes 30 minutes for me to reach office from my door step, considering smooth traffic. BUT the traffic is not very user-friendly. So besides focusing on my driving, i somehow end up counting how fast do i travel on average.

Ok the distance was about 21 KM from my house to Office. And it takes me 30 minutes. I was starring at the Speed meter. It is just pathetic 60 Km along the way. Bare in mind that is smooth traffic k. So 3 second calculation revealed that i actually travel at the speed of 40 KM/H. WTF!


Wow smooth traffic, travelling at the speed of 40 Km/H. For half an hour you will be able to reach half of the Kilometer which is 20Km.. Right? Now what i mean by the Not-very-friendly-traffic, is because of the traffic light. I need to go pass 8 Traffic light EVERY day. and obviously the traffic light always appear to be RED.

Thank god i do not have to worry about the time that i reach office, no punch card system, dont have any monitoring system. I have to remind myself not to take advantage of this benefits. Hahahah.

Luckily there are 3 jokers in the office, or else my day will be so bored and dull. Guess what happen?

P: Ai yo, we dont have any food in the office anymore. Biscuit finish already! Coffee 3 in 1 also Finished. What happen to the money that we gave you. Why no go Tesco? Sudah telan the money?

J: Dont have la, no more already. Busy la no time.

P: Want to make coffee also no milk. Only left with this milk? (Condense Milk) Where is sugar? No Sugar also how?

M: You will have to wait for 10 minutes to get fresh milk. Freshly squeeze. (Blink Blink). Wah this milk so concentrated ar.... Very high Protein level.. Very good.... (Ahahahahahah) Hey, the sugar is in the Fridge la. Eh, How long u been working here? That also u dont know!

P: Haih, shuuudup la.. Go away dont disturb..

Dotz


This is what i have to face for at least 15 minutes each trip to work. Well, sometimes it might go up to 30 minutes. For worst condition ever, the time required for me to travel back home would be quadruple. (x4) = 2 Hours. Godly. Usually it will take me 1 hour to travel back home. With simple calculation. I am traveling at the speed of 20 Km/Hour. Heheh What a TORTURE!!


During a lunch break, (seldom that we get to eat lunch together) we went to a hawker stall and had our lunch there. Guess what happen?

M: Can i ask you how often do you wash your hair?
W: Everyday. Yes i wash my hair everyday.

M: Do you use conditioner?
W: Nope, i'm too lazy.

M: How often do you cut your hair?
W: Once a month?

M: How often do you colour your hair?
W: Whenever i feel like it.

M: Ok now lets talk about the top hair............
W: BLINK BLINK........................ Dotz...
(Seriously blank at that moment)

Now this pervert was referring to some other part of hair but i am pretty sure that he was pointing and starring at my HEAD... hehe.. He reminded me to query and ask properly when people asked such question.. This is not Funny. I didnt know the question is so Abstract and have hidden meaning. Sick People!!



This is what you will see for the entire 1 hour. OMG. This is norm. This is my country. This is Malaysia!! Although the picture may look simple but i am risking my life trying to take photos at the required speed :D If you realised on newspaper, its stated that cars travelling at 50 km/h will have an impact equivalent to 2.4 Tons of Weight applies to the rear passenger. I wonder how do they come out with such figure? Even the cars dont weight that heavy. I wonder how does people survive from air crash? Which would easily apply 10 times more weight than a car crash. Amazing!! As a result of 2.4 Tons, rear passenger required to put on seat belt Effective 1st January 2008. On my mind, this shows that this is the date where the police get to earn extra income. I belive they can be multi-millionaire organisation by just issuing summon ticket. I am not kidding. RM 300 each summon, day light robbery.

0 comments: