Jeff and Syl E Session

|
Its been great working with Syl and Jeff. I don't usually put direction to what they should look like in pictures. Just free and easy. And leave the rest of work to me.

I hope you like the collection of photos.


Location : Marina Barrage
Assistant : Luke
Photographer : Xin Wen
Couples : Jeff and Sylvia




Its Not easy to get the entire scene into this pic. Especially for people like me ( Under-equip ). However i tried my best to present the idea which i have in mind after several attempt.





Embedded with Texture




The Expression





Harbour View. I wish i could capture wide wide angle. Like Un-distorted 180Degree view. But the subject will turn out to be really small.





In this country, we just couldn't live without aircond.
We have such great time R&R here.


ADDON




Lovely Hug
xoxo





Comical



@ Hort Park



Sorry if i have taken too long.. There is more (Park. Etc.) :) Just some teaser here .........

For SlideShowView Version Please Click on the Link Below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xinwenphotography/sets/72157623361276058/show/


Welcome any comment and critics :)

0 comments: