Coco (Prazsky Krysarik)

|
Referring back to the previous post/link which i have in doubt what type of breed does Coco belongs to..

Now 1 years later... I am proud to bring you the latest update of Coco condition and Probably would now reveal the size of Coco... Usually i would only take Close Up Shot. And Previously Pictures taken was kind of Hopeless...

Well, I hope you guys like my selection of photos here.....




Cocoxw4



Prazsky

I do not need to explain much further, and a google search will reveal its truth... I strongly believe it is not Mini Pins.

(But sometimes when people asked me what kind of dog is that, I will simply answer Something like Mini Pins. Well, for simple reason they wouldn't know what is PRAZSKY KRYSARIK)

Whatever breed it is, not so important, as long as she is obedient, smart, and listen to instruction.
She is simply amazing.


From The Idea of Artist Impression



Cocoxw3


This is the simplified version of the pictures. I just love the concept of presenting this overall pictures of size comparison with a human being. :)



Take a peep at my Flickr

0 comments: