First meal to start with................

|
It takes 12 hours flight to reach France, plus another 3 hours train ride and not forget about 10 minutes taxi ride to the destination. Which is about 10 thousand kilometers away from home :D Probably the furthest place i have been, away from home.


Just before i depart, i have been warned that the people in Europe is not so friendly, but from my personal experience, they are very helpful and kind. They helped me with my luggage. They offered. The only obstacle is because we communicate in different language. When you can speak fluent french language, you will find no problem traveling in Paris. I have got a day tour around Paris (free and easy) before i depart to Nimes. I am amazed by the ancient buildings. Its so grand and so huge. The first one that i went was Notre Dame. I'll never forget that moment. Pictures coming later on..... :D


I have no idea what is french cuisine like earlier .... but just by luck i have got the opportunity to try out the authentic french food for the duration of 14 days and 14 different set of meal. *Blink Blink * Starter, Main Course, and Dessert is simply amazing. I have only heard of wine from France, was once the best in the world.


The wine is So CHEAP. Until its so easy to get drunk. Its cheap until even if you don't feel like drinking but will still feel like getting one. For normal range of wine, it only cost from 1.7 to 2.9 Euro. Luckily my alcohol tolerance is considerably high. I drank four full glass and i hardly walk in the straight line. BUT i know i am not DRUNK!


After much struggle, arrive at the destination. Call for Dinner :D


Starter - Cold Served (wadever wadever Fish paste)

This dish is always served cold. With cold Plates. The decoration is fantastic. But the taste is just so so. Not my cup of tea. I have no idea what is the name of the dish served in the hotel as we always have this waitress with limited English vocabulary. Just in the case of myself, i only know things like Bonjour, Merci, A bientot, Au Revoir, S'il vous plait.

Just a brief introduction Bonjour means Hello, Merci means Thank You, A bientot means See you later, Au revoir means goodBye, and Sil vous plait does not mean see your plate :D It means Please. (I hardly use it because when i happen to ask random people is when i feel nervous, and i think my face turn green that they are kind enough to help me before i am hospitalize) I Speak english and they entertain me!! They try their best to help.



Main Course - Meat with mashed potato. ( wadever wadever red meat )

I have hard time chewing this piece of red meat. It looks awesome but its just too hard for me to swallow. It feels more like a chewing gum.



Dessert - I know I know what is this. Its called îles Flotentes (Maybe the spelling is incorrect).

I remember this clearly because i have another one which is triple the size of this, in one of the restaurant during lunch. I have hard time finish up this dessert. Its floating and dancing on top of the vanilla cream. Just like a piece of floating cotton candy. Yummy. but not too big Pls :(

The dinner is serve only after 8 pm. An hour later after the dinner, i feel so sleepy. Surprisingly, i did not gain a single KG. I wonder where does all the food goes? aiks.... i ate so much!!


And i have nightmare since day 1. I won't be able to have a good sleep when someone is snoring like a pig beside me. God damn it!!! I get so annoyed and woke up early enough to take own sweet time to wash up and for breakfast. It works like an alarm clock; WORST a time bomb!! Sigh... Sometimes until the extend that i have to wake up and shake on the bed to create some vibration whenever that ear-threatening sound comes during the middle of night. It works and the sound stops immediately. Sleeping disorder for 2 weeks.

I am in the situation where i try not to start a conversation whenever possible, because i know it is not going to end up with a good conversation so must well just keep quiet. I feel better :D

Alright no complains......

Faint.....

To be continue....

0 comments: