Spectacular Fireworks Display

|
An Ordinary night............


I spend my last few moment of 2009 with my secondary school friends back in Bandar Utama.

I still remember last year, i was standing right below the fireworks display and the dust and residue from fireworks all enters my lungs. Yucks. And my eyes Hurts. Simply because the Fireworks is just right on top of my head. And the source is just right beside me.

This year being a lil bit smarter, we spend last couple of minutes back in the field of BU 3. As suggested by the group of friend. True Enough, the view is magnificent and mesmerizing. I can't help it buy to shout, well, Alone in the field. I am always fascinated by the fireworks display. And yes i Will be there for the international fireworks display for the year of 2010. @ Putrajaya. I went for the first MITF. Wow. The moment has been engraved in my memory. Even i look back at the pictures or Video.. I was shouting there.. ahahahah.

Here Bits of Pictures taken during the firework display @ One Utama. I myself give very high rating what One Utama has to offer. They never disappoint me. It gets better each year. But still compared to the competition standard (@ Putrajaya) still a distance away.. Japan, Italy, France, China is much more outstanding. Well, its a competition ma.....


I decided not to carry my big bulky Camera and put all my trust into my small little tiny camera. Wow. Sometimes small things creates wonders. Don't underestimate the power of small pathetic compact camera.



Becomes Extra-Ordinary....
Enjoy.............

Opening.....





Elegant..





Glowing Orange




Misery, Surprise




Glamour




Gigantic Fireworks

The ash is all deposited on my car. I thought what happened?



Super Wide Angle.



This is my Favourite..


Captured Using
Canon Ixus 75
5.8mm
100 ISO
Combination of 1/4, 1/60, and 1 Second.
All HandHeld...

0 comments: