William Tan & Joe Lee Wedding Preview

|

I Love this shot - Simply represent the transformation from Single to Bundle....

The Journey of a Marriage
* Click on the photo for larger picture *


Home Sweet Home. The location of Bridal Party. A day before Reception.



Capture the moment



Somehow for some reason i just love this shot.






The depression of a soon-to-be-married-bride :S





After 10 consecutive days of raining. Thank god we have got 2 days of Bright Sunny Sunshine.



I feel like, i'm living in a desert. Its So hot. I'm sweating each and every moment. Except when i'm travelling in the car.


I have got alot of comment that the tent looks like some circus party.




Bride and Groom.




Yum Seng Yum Seng! Nobody get Drunk. Tossing.



I like the eye focus right on top of the tip of the champagne. The composition in this picture is one of my favorite.




She have to emphasize so many times that the CAKE IS REAL. Anyway, it was brought back home with 3 piece intact.




Happy Happy Couple :)




0 comments: