Port Dickson

|
The intention of these series of photos is to document the condition of the beach back in Port Dickson.


In the middle of night, i could only see a shadow of human standing or walking right towards the middle of the sea. Seems like committing suicide.

Soon then we woke up in the morning realized that the sea water level is so shallow. I thought global warming could have cause the sea level to rise? What happened? This is totally opposite.
( I have reason to believe that the earthquake that happened somewhere nearby have consume pretty much of the sea water)

I wonder what will happen in another 10 years time?


I always like to have a theme to my pictures, for the sake of documenting the purpose of me taking such photos instead of just clicking the shutters.....


Well - enjoy~~

PDxw

Isolation









PDxw2


Workhorse



Having the idea of working with tilt shift method. Does it work? I hope it does.








PDxw4

The beach




When i look at this I KNOW TSUNAMI ITS gonna happen. and TRUE ENOUGH the next day it attacked CHILLE. Its far but true enough :)






PDxw3


Construction in progress





I personally like this photos very much.







PDxw5


What a MESS!!






P/s: I have already reconstruct the attachment pictures to make it non-clickable and non-enlarg-able and the thumbnail picture quality improve dramatically...

For Slideshow Please visit Flickr

0 comments: